Thursday, March 26, 2009

DONE!

Hi everyone!

I'm Kate, another first year student. We just finished our winter quarter today...hooray! I'm really excited for our classes next quarter, especially Preschool Assessment. It seems like we just started classes yesterday, but now we're almost through with our entire first year. I cannot believe that we almost have our M.Ed already. Time is really flying by! My favorite aspect of this quarter (Winter 09) was spending more time at our practicum sites. Next quarter, our roles expand even further at our sites, which should give us more depth and breadth with the real-world school experiences. My placement is in Northbrook, which has really been the perfect fit for me!

To echo Laura's posting, I'm working on forming a group to volunteer at the Autism Speaks walk in May. I'll be posting and e-mailing information about this activity within the next week or so. I'll see some of you this Saturday at the New Student event, but I'd like to wish the rest of you a Happy Spring Break!

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment